Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Project Spectrum: August

Project Spectrum August has begun, and I'm not sure what I'm going to knit for it! Maybe I'll start (and hopefully finish!!) my mesh knit shopping bag finally .. I've only been saying I wanted to knit one for freaking ever. I have a whole cone of Sugar 'n Cream in ecru that I've had planned for just that purpose.



Beyond that though, I don't have any really neutral colors, nor black or white. But my friend and our recent houseguest Brandon, whom I taught to knit and am incredibly proud of, made this lovely indeed black and white mosaic dishcloth I want to show off.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously. That is one awesome dishcloth. Looks like you helped a fearless knitter to be born :-)

Sheepish Annie said...

I am not one of the "Spectrumers" but am loving watching what everyone is doing with it. Your friend did a super job with the dishcloth!

Anonymous said...

oOooh, I like it. Houndstooth dishclothes are soooo classy!

Just A Knit Wit said...

Wow, no black yarn? Half my stash is black.

Can't wait to see the knit bag!

C+SK said...

Ohh I love that dishcloth... hmmm, I can see that turned into a small summery pochette! :-)