Okay, so the important thing is that Jackie and Janette raised a considerable amount of money for Dale. But I won something! I never win anything. Well, okay, I won the 'Knit Big' t-shirt from Pottercraft. (And I still contend it should say 'Big Knits' .. and my husband agrees!) But I won!
And such beautiful prizes I won too. A beautiful basket, and a Think Pink! watch. The basket is perfect for a yarn basket, and the watch will be well used when I start working!
I feel good that I was able to help out, even in a small way, considering our serious lack of funds right now. But I have a job .. I should start next week in fact, and Jason's business is picking up, and we should also be getting money for school. So I feel no regret except that I couldn't have given more.
1 comment:
Its not the amount, its the intention. And yours was rewarded!!! The universe, while apparently in a state of chaos and melty-ness, is working. Congrats!
Post a Comment