The multi-media adventures of a future-grad-student, housewife, and hopefully creative soul.
Friday, January 05, 2007
Ultimate Eye Candy Friday
I just got the most amazing shots ever .. of a rainbow. I watched it appear, while I was taking a few quick shots of the rain storm going over us, and quickly pulled off my UV filter. I saw where it began and ended .. it began on the dormer of the house catty-corner to ours, and ended in the field across the street. OH MY GOD THIS IS COOL!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awesome! How much gold did you find at the end there?
4 comments:
Awesome! How much gold did you find at the end there?
Yarn, what else!
i guess the picture is proof that there's not a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow ... unless it's at the other end !
incredible shots!
Well, there could be .. I might have to dig it up!
Post a Comment