All together now. Awwwww.
The multi-media adventures of a future-grad-student, housewife, and hopefully creative soul.
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Kitty pr0n
This is the good kind. I was going through my memory card today, and found a bunch of Isis shots I never posted. And since she's been Miss Bitchy Cat lately, I'm thinking it might be that she's upset for not being a feature of my blogging.

Kitty in her daddy's arms. She spends as much time as felinely possible in this position. As often as her daddy will tolerate her there anyway.
She was very curious about the strange spinning thing when it first arrived. Not so much now, so I'm glad I got a few shots. (Now she just chases the fiber as Jason's spinning it.)

Fiercen kitzen! (Actually, I woke her up from a kitty-nap and she yawned at me. But isn't she just darling?)



All together now. Awwwww.
All together now. Awwwww.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment