| Carrier ID: 02081979197917509006 Manifest ID: 1939174 Status: Sortation Center Departure Est. in Home 02/06/2007
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Above you will see the tracking information for my original package. Now see .. I live just outside of Charlotte, NC, so the fact that the foolish thing had made it now to Wisconsin just completely amuses me.
On 2/7/07 I finally, after getting a -very- unsatisfactory email back finally from a KnitPicks representative, I called and as soon as someone finally got to me I requested a supervisor. She handled me well in my distinctly irate state, and informed me that yes indeed something had gone wrong, as she could clearly see. Now, why the first person to handle my email couldn't see that I do not know. Oh wait, I do. She confused my order with another she was looking at .. as she told me in a follow-up email. *scoff*
Michelle, who was the supervisor I spoke with I beleive, assured me that another package would be shipped 2-nd day air the next day, and I would also receive a $10 credit for my trouble. Now .. my other issue with this is UPS' 2nd-Day Air doesn't in fact take two days if it starts out on a thursday or friday, since apparently they don't run trucks on Saturday, which is unsatisfactory to me, but that's something I can't blame KnitPicks for. I'll just start requesting they ship it another way, and if they won't I won't be ordering from them. Elann will be happy to take my money and ship to me any way I want I'm sure.
So now I have a second package on its way to me.
| Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 02/12/2007. | | |
| Tracking Number: | ** *** *** **** *** * | |
| Type: | Package | |
| Status: | In Transit - On Time | |
| Scheduled Delivery: | 02/12/2007 | |
| Shipped to: | ROCK HILL, SC, US | |
| Shipped or Billed on: | 02/08/2007 | |
| Service Type: | 2ND DAY AIR | |
| Weight: | 2.50 Lbs | |
| Package Progress | |||
| Location | Date | Local Time | Description |
| GREENSBORO, NC, US | 02/09/2007 | 12:42 P.M. | ARRIVAL SCAN |
| COLUMBUS, OH, US | 02/09/2007 | 2:43 A.M. | DEPARTURE SCAN |
| COLUMBUS, OH, US | 02/08/2007 | 9:49 P.M. | ORIGIN SCAN |
| US | 02/08/2007 | 4:45 P.M. | BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED |
If it doesn't arrive Monday, I'll be taking it up with UPS this time, since I can't understand how "2nd-Day Air" can take 5 days to get to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment