I am about to raise high-holy-hell with Knitpicks. I ordered from them at the end of January. It was shipped like the following day, and according to their crappy-ass tracking system was supposed to be delivered today. I just checked the tracking again, and it's telling me now that the package is in freaking LA. Now, of course this cannot possibly have happened, because it shows it arriving in Charlotte on February 1, 2007 at 1:20 PM, and leaving from Los Angeles on February 3, 2007 3:45 AM. That's not at all possible .. unless FedEx .. who is apparently the carrier they're using .. has developed teleportation technology. So .. someone's had a screwup in their computer system .. and I have no friggen clue where my stuff is.
I -will- be calling them tomorrow. And I -won't- be ordering from them again. Elann has never given me trouble.
2 comments:
It could be the fault of FedEx. Our company shipped a package to Wisconsin a while back. When I looked at the tracking a week later, it showed it was out for delivery in Nashville. It was addressed correctly, but something went wrong somewhere.
That's all well and good, but they haven't answered email I sent to them either. Their customer service is falling somewhat lacking, and I'm regretting spending my money with them at the moment.
Post a Comment