Saturday, June 21, 2008

Very Little Progress

There has been knitting going on around here. But there has been very very little. I've been bad and not keeping knitting in my office with me. But I'm hoping that once I move the dresser out of the office and get the bookcase into the office and I can get things actually put away, I might do better.

I've gotten to the body on the Sea Urchin sweater, and am about 10 rows or so away from splitting for the neck. Which will be exciting really. Just have to get there. And I'm a third or so of the way through the first baby burp cloth I'm making. Other than that .. not a lot to talk about. Nor has there been any more progress on my owl, though Jason and Brandon have finished theirs.

I haven't even started on the Wrath project yet, though I know I need to. I'll get there soon, I swear it.

Happy Solstice!

No comments: