Saturday, July 05, 2008

Progress, of the Knitting Kind

So, I have been knitting a little. Just very little. I've been working a little along on my Sea Orchid sweater, and I've gotten to just past where it splits for the neck. but I keep screwing it up on the back half of the body, and having to go back repeatedly. Like I'm doing right now .. I have to frog four rows. But that's okay. it's not like I have to go back to the beginning or anything. I really do need to sit down and write out the pattern again, so I won't get lost.

I finished a baby bib and a burp cloth for the girl at best buy that's having a baby. I'm probably gonna make one more of each, and then probably a blanket. I might go ahead and start that, since I have some Caron Simply Sofy in baby colors that I'm dying to use up. And some Homespun too. Though those colors may be too girly, and I -think- she's having a boy.

I bought my yarn for the Goddess Knits Anniversary Mystery Shawl today .. but it's 2400 yards of laceweight, and it was taking too long to wind, so the girl I know that works there is gonna bring it to me on Thursday at knit-day. I also got some more cotton for the market bags that brandon has been knitting up like a fiend. Feind. No, Fiend.

That's about it. I'll try to get some pictures going soon.

No comments: