Friday, February 02, 2007

It's Imbolc Night, and though I should be posting about FO's, I feel the need to join into the Silent Poetry Reading fun before the clock ticks to midnight.

I have done so on my non-knitting blog. Feel free to go read. :)

Tomorrow I have classwork to do, so I can get ahead of the game finally. Sunday is, among other things, Stay-In-Your-Pajamas-Day. And a Knitty-Gritty Marathon. And since Project Spectrum has begun, I plan to use Sunday as a day to work on starting my Heartstrings Cowl, and working on other projects as well. Though, I have weaving to do before we give up the looms.

Oh, and Queen Charlotte agrees with Punxatawney Phil and Sir Walter Wally; an early spring it will be.

We'll see.

I have so many blogs to read. I'm trying to get through a bunch tonight. You people just post too much!

No comments: