Saturday, January 20, 2007

In which she gets incredibly busy ..

.. and copies the trend of people styling their post titles after Friend's episode titles. :) But hey, it works!

Anyway, yeah. It has been busy here at Casa Tygher. And yes, admittedly, a lot of it is because of Wolrd of Warcraft, but I have been knitting. I've finished the second pattern repetition of my candleflame shawl, and it's really beginning to look like more than a bundle of yarn. I'm also getting close to done with my second red scarf .. which is good, because I only have another 5 days or so to mail them off.

My pretty candleflame shawl on my lovely Destiny circulars. Ahhhh.


Oh, the delight of reading a psychology textbook.

Classes started on Wednesday though, and that is what's been taking up the rest of my time. I'm taking 18 credit hours, and I'm determined to keep the 4.0 I earned last semester. But the classes are more difficult and more reading this time around, so it's taking a lot more time from my day. As I type this I'm skimming through my Psychology reading for a first go-round, and trying to figure out what I need to remember for the exam, which is due next Friday. I also need to finish my Spanish work for the first chapter .. that's due Sunday. But that's much easier than all this reading. I also have to read the first chapters for Amercan Government and State & Local Government .. and several stories for my English class. Whee!

Everyone should go check out the photos of Comet McNaught on Spaceweather.com. I didn't get a chance to see the comet because .. well .. we were busy and such, but the photos are simply amazing.

They changed the program .. new journals! Yay! And ooh, they're bigger!

Oh. We're back at Weight Watchers, and I'm back On Program. I gained 8 pounds in the two months we weren't going, but I managed at least to maintain last week. Good, since I didn't count a damn thing.

I leave you with an utterly adorable shot of Isis from yesterday.

1 comment:

This Weary Traveler said...

Wow! Do you ever make me feel like a big ol' slacker! Can't wait to see the finished shawl.