World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade - the much awaited expansion to the online game I play obsessively - releases today. I'm heading to work here in a little while, and I'll be picking up one copy of the collector's editions and two of the regular edition (for Brandon and Jason).
This will likely eat into some of my knitting time, at least for a little while. I promise not to vanish entirely, but there is much new fun-ness to explore, and I intend on exploring all I can.
I can report that I frogged the new Red Scarf .. the pattern wasn't working for me, and was annoying me. Right now I'm knitting it on the bias with drop stitches and it's going fast .. and I should have enough yarn to make at least one more scarf. Whether I'll have time to is another story, but I'll certain ly give it the old college try!
No comments:
Post a Comment