Sunday, January 07, 2007

Grr.

Why does everyone adore Flickr so much? I mean, unless you actually pay for the dern thing, you can't organize it well at all, and it's impossibly frustrating to deal with.

Side note .. I -really- need to get more ram for my computer. It's disturbing to watch my words come up several seconds after I type them.

Anyway, I've decided to join the picture-a-day thing, in part to encourage me to actually use my camera. But because the insanity is too much for me, I think I'm going to limit posting of said pictures to once a week. (Snaggle-fraggin' computer .. it's not -that- hard to keep up with me, is it!?!) And I'm not, I repeat -not- going to use Flickr. I hate Flickr, because it's .. well .. it's Yahell, and I hates me the Yahell. And if my computer were behaving a bit better right now I'd decide where I wanted to post my 365 photos .. but since it's being a dipshit, I don't have the patience right now. It'll probably be Fotki, and I may actually pay for my existing account to use it that way, but we'll see.

Okay. All knitting progress is currently halted, as I need to go to Hobby Lobby to get more yarn for my red scarves. I did finish the back of my sweater and started on the front .. but there's not a lot to show for that just yet. And I'm not attempting to upload with the beast acting this way. Photo evidence shall have to appear tomorrow. Along with my first week's worth of photos.

I'm going to kill things in World of Warcraft.

1 comment:

gray la gran said...

oooh, you sound today like i sounded yesterday. just look up cranky on my blog ;)
i like flickr, and after about a year of using it, i decided to buy an account ... mostly so i could have access to all my pictures, and not the most recent 200. also, since my hard drive crashed & burned at the beginning of december, i still had some of my pictures on flickr to fall back on.
okay, go kill things now ;)