Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sweater and Sky

I've been forgetting to post my progress, and for a couple days didn't take pictures, so I'm going from just the border done, to having a pattern repetition and a half finished. Woohoo!


This is the progress up until Tuesday .. I was just getting ready to start working the pattern stitch, and finally got around to putting in a lifeline .. I've found they make matters MUCH easier if I miss a mistake.



These two show my progress up until now .. a repetition and a half of the 16-row pattern. I just moved my lifeline up too, so that I can keep more of the finished work in the off chance something awful happens .. like the knitting comes off the end of the needle .. which has almost happened a bunch of times.

It's coming along pretty well, I think. I'm excited now, and working really hard to get it done fast. :)

Ooh, and I remembered my Saturday Sky photos again this week. Look!


4 comments:

Judy said...

Hi, I came across your blog thru the KnittingHelp.com webring, and I had to comment. I am using the same yarn and color on my current project! and I also have the book, "Hip Knits." I, too, love this yarn!

Sheepish Annie said...

Nice! I always forget the lifeline. Until I make a tragic error... ;)

Pooch said...

The yarn color is gorgeous! The pattern is so pretty.

:)

Anonymous said...

I love the color of that yarn! Lifelines are my friend. :)