Sunday, November 12, 2006

Some non-knitting non-content.

Meme

1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?
Page 18 doesn't have a paragraph 4 .. it's my art appreciation book.

2. If you stretch out your left arm - as far as possible, what are you touching?
The printer.

3. What’s the last program you watched on tv?
Umm .. probably either CSI, NCIS or Criminal Minds.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
9:30pm. (which is quite a bit later than it really is. Wow.)

5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now?
Jason running water in the bathroom.

6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?
A few hours ago .. walking in from the car after having been to my in-laws' house for dinner.

7. What are you wearing?
A t-shirt and sleep pants. My usual 'at home' garb.

8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?
I'm sure I dreamt, but I don't remember it now.

9. When was the last time you laughed?
When we came home, and saw Isis being cute on the floor as we walked in.

10. What’s on the walls, in the room you’re in right now?
A colored pencil drawing of a ship and a castle from Jason's trip to Europe before I met him, and the Llewelyn Witch's calendar.

11. Have you seen anything strange lately?
Define strange. No .. really.

12. What do you think about this meme?
It's a meme .. it's already mindless. Why should I think about it?

13. What’s the last film you saw?
In the theater? Uhh ..

14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?
Knit more, travel more, buy a better house, and take car of my family and friends.

15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don’t know.
Uhh .. I have very long toes. Like, small-finger toes. I can use them like fingers to some extent, to pick things up and such.

16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt - what would it be?
Animals would talk.

17. Do you like dancing?
Of course ... even if I look like a dork.

18. George Bush?
*fingers in ears* Lalalalala. (At least I can happily say I didn't vote for him.)

19. What do you want your children’s names to be, girl/boy?
Children? Me? Hehe .. you're joking, right?

20. Would you ever consider living abroad?
As long as they let me have sheep, horses, alpaca, goats and bunnies.

21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven?
Who said I was going to heaven?

22. Who should do this meme?
Anyone who wants to.

No comments: