Sunday, July 16, 2006

Saturday Sky

I forgot to post this, but here's just a few of the pics I took yesterday of our sky.

This picture is soon after I got back from Bringing hubby to work. Must have been before 10am or so, I figure.


The next picture is as the stormclouds rolled in sometime around 5 in the afternoon. I looked out my window and saw suddenly heavy gusts of wind, and knew a storm was coming in. I went outside to take a couple shots, and didn't get many before the rain started.


The following three were taken on my drive to pick hubby up from work, around 7pm. (Yes, I took them as I was driving. Yes, I know I probably shouldn't drive and take pictures at the same time. Yes, I was safe. Yes, I wear my seatbelt.) But aren't they pretty!






I also took some video (not from my car of course) of the storm as seen outside my window. I forgot my camera had a video capture feature. Short clips .. which will be great next time I get a chance to try taking lightning pics. Let's see if this actually works, shall we?

No comments: