Saturday, July 22, 2006

It's thundering outside. Deep, constant rumbling thunder, accompanied by the flicker-flash of lightning. And not just in-the-distance heat lightning, but a good, ground-soaking, weather-cooling storm. I've been delightedly listening to the rain pounding on the ground outside for the better part of 2 hours now, and I couldn't be happier. And it's still coming. I'm considering going to bed, just so I can go to bed listening to the thunder.

What a weirdo I am.

Brandon and I walked at the mall today. An interesting experience I have to say. We took our knitting too, and on our breaks we knitted in public. We stopped in a couple stores ... Bath & Bodyworks and Yankee Candle, and Hot Topic, where I picked up my equivalent of a little black dress ... a t-shirt with a screen printed image of Jack Sparrow on it and the words 'Captain's Wench' over that. It's perfect, and I will fit into it sometime soon.

Knitting Content:
My Booga Bag is finished but for the i-cord strap, and the felting. I will post pictures tomorrow, after I've slept. I want to go sleep to the rumbling thunder now.

1 comment:

Zonda said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Check the GG KAL if you decide to make it, lots of help there!

Guess we live in the same area, as I had the same cloudy skies yesterday and now today!
Happy knitting! :)