Sunday, July 23, 2006

First of all, I just love this video.

My Booga bag is going to be so cute I think. It's not Noro, but it'll be just as good. As soon as I finish the strap, it's going into the washer today. At least, that's the plan.

Completed Booga Body ... shown next to my needle case for scale.

Closeup to show the beautiful stitches, not to mention the colors .. oh, I love the colors!

This is the strap in-progress. I don't have dpns to use, so I'm having to use the same circ I used to make the body. Ugh! Making i-cord on circular needles is not fun! Neither is changing colors .. but once it's done, it'll be done!!


Edit:
Jason asked me why I wasn't just double-stranding the yarn for the icord, and he's so right. Duh! So I frogged the few inches I had done in two separate blocks, and started again, double stranded. I think it looks much better now.

3 comments:

String Bean said...

Nice Booga bag. What yarn is it knit out of?

Tania A said...

It's being knit out of some wool I had on hand, the grey/brown is some handspun I got off ebay, so I don't know the fiber other than it's wool, and the fuscia is labeled as being 'virgin wool'.

Sheepish Annie said...

Nicely done!!! I am loving the colors. I've been on something of a "bland 'n brown" kick of late. Perhaps it's time for something with a bit more punch...