Monday, May 01, 2006

Oooga!

I've decided on the stripe pattern for my Booga, and I already have the yarn. So ... I'm posting it, before I lose it again.

9 of gray O O O O O O O O O
3 of deeppink O O O
3 of gray O O O
9 of deeppink O O O O O O O O O
3 of gray O O O
6 of deeppink O O O O O O
3 of gray O O O
3 of deeppink O O O
6 of gray O O O O O O
3 of deeppink O O O
3 of gray O O O
15 of deeppink O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O


I'm making this first Booga out of yarns I already have, a hand-spun brown-grey wool, and a bright fuschia 100% wool. I've been eying the Noro Kureyon at the LYS I love, but I figure I should use some of this up first.


Jason finished the bunny he was making on the vacation trip ... a camo orange bunny, but a bunny just the same. And because it was knitted on large needles, and had some .. erm .. holey features in the knitting, we decided to felt it. So, my first felting project was done today, and it looks like it worked out well. Now he just needs to dry, and be stuffed and seamed. I'm actually very pleased with how it came out, and very proud of him!

No comments: