Moog? Who the hell is Moog? All's I know is a song just came on my XM Online by Hot Butter. The song's name was Popcorn. And everyone must find this song from their online source of music. (Or gods forbid you actually have it on a cd somewhere!) And you must listen to it. You must!
Oh yeah. A knitting update is needed.
Well, I haven't started on my Booga yet, mostly because Honey has been home, and I've been busy entertaining him. It's a lot of work to keep a husband busy! But he's back to work ... I dropped him off at 8:30 this morning, and he's there until either 7 or 8 pm. I have to run him lunch after the dishwasher guy comes buy to finally fix my dishwasher.
Oh yeah. Knitting.
So I've spent a lot of time working on the baby towel. Even though I'm knitting it at the totally wrong gauge ... don't think it's going to matter really. It's a towel, after all. A warm snuggly to wrap a darling baby in after a bath. And there are a few mistakes I've seen farr too after the fact to go back and fix, so I'm leaving them. Somehow in the middle of the stockinette section, I purled instead of knitting. No reason makes itself apparent. Apparently, my hands just make certain I can't offend Minerva.
I really should whip up a few more dishcloths ... but since I'm going to have a fixed dishwasher again, I don't think I'll be needing quite as many. Yay! But they are good practice for working other things, so I need to do a few more, and get rid of the crappy bits of cloth they call dishcloths at the Wal*Mart.
I found a pattern for the baby blanket yarn I bought .. but now I can't find the dern magazine it was in!!! I know it was in the stuff we bought at the airport waiting for L.'s plane to arrive ... I just don't know where that is. I'll have to peek in the back of the car.
1 comment:
You're knitting a towel? Wowza. My mom and I had thought of weaving some, but that would require a loom and learning how to use it.
Post a Comment