Thursday, May 18, 2006

I have come to the conclusion that I am definitely a process knitter. I just enjoy the act of knitting. I went to B's house today for a few hours, and while I was there I had to rifle through his yarn and needles and start something ... I didn't even pay attention to the stitch, or anything .. I just had to be knitting -something- ... and it wasn't at all anything I was going to keep working on. I just wanted to keep my hands busy.

Wish I'd have had this hobby when I was quitting smoking!!

I'm probably about halfway done the baby towel .. no pictures yet because I can't find the dern USB cable for the camera. It's in the house somewhere .. I'll find it tomorrow for sure, since I'm stuck at home without a car tomorrow. J needs to take the car so he can drive to Fort Mill tomorrow for some festival thing that Griffen is sponsoring. It's a good thing for him, as it means he'll get exposure. Not to mention his GM asked him today if he'd be willing to take over the Internet Sales position ... which would be a promotion.

I found my Knit It magazine that has the baby blaket pattern .. and might need to buy some more of the Bernat LuLu I'm using to make it. We'll see. I can get it through Herrschners.com, without trouble I'm sure, but I'd hate to have to spend twice what I paid. It looks like it might be a similar gauge to what it calls for in the pattern, so I -should- be okay. *crosses fingers*

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

I still can't decide if I'm a process knitter or a product knitter... I think I definitely am going for the end result, however I'd gladly just knit on something if I had nothing else to do, even if it meant I had to unravel it when it was time to go home.