
My beautiful, yummy, pettable angora, in 'creme', as it says on the tag. Oh, my heavens, but this is yummy. Yummy enough to make me want to buy bunnies, and make my own.

Some laceweight mohair I picked up at the place I later got my walnut swift. It's beautiful and cranberry and soft and just yum.

Three beautiful skeins of alpaca, lovingly offered to me by Magnum, Blitz and Hershey the alpaca.

Two skeins of bulky alpaca, the first alpaca I picked up during the trip. These came from Willy and Rose.

This is some absolutely delicious mohair/wool/silk blend I picked up. This is the yarn that matches my hair, and is destined to become a sweater.


My swtach of said yarn, with some ribbing, some seed, and at the top, the stitch pattern of the sweater I've chosen to make. Isn't the yarn just luscious?


Two more hanks of simply yummy wool/mohair/silk blend, in a deep foresty green and a not-annoying pink, destined to become a shawl of some sort, I think. I haven't decided yet, but between them I have like 750 yards.

A grey-green mohair/wool blend from Tintagel Farms, and a burgundy/brown/purple mohail/wool boucle from Persimmon Tree Farm. Also destined to become a shawl of some sort or another.
2 comments:
That mohair/wool/silk blend that you've swatched up is rather gorgeous!! Where's that from?
I got it at SAFF when we went the other weekend. Damn, it's almost been two weeks ago now. It came from one of the big vendors there .. that I plan to go back to. I think they have a website too .. http://www.brooksfarmyarn.com/cart/
Post a Comment