Monday, November 27, 2006

Behind

I'm trying frantically to catch up on many things. I've been knitting, and am in fact about 2/3 done the sweater back. I've got to sleep though, so will have to post pictures tomorrow, as I have a busy day tomorrow. I also need to post pictures because Marco Polo arrived at our house two days ago, and has been enduring the frazzled state of our home after the holiday and with classes ending soon. I promise pictures though .. they're on the camera, and he's getting ready to head off soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been busy too and trying to catch up.

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it...I've pretty much given up on the idea of finishing everything in time for Christmas. What gets done, gets done...I'd rather enjoy the holidays than get all fired up about it.

Enjoy the sleep! It's a good thing...