Monday, October 02, 2006

I know, I've been a baaaaad blogger. I'm back though. I had a lot of deadlines schoolwise, but they're past now, and I can get back on track withe verything. I wanted to post this totally non-knitting-related meme though. And when I get back from work I'll post more, I promise!

--

1. In one sentence, explain what ended your last relationship: Before Jason would have to be my 'last' relationship. Hrm, that'd be Pete, and that'd have to be that he wasn't able to handle the long distance of the relationship.
2. What made you smile today? Thus far? Snuggling with Isis.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8am?: It's not 8am yet.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?: Stumbling down the stairs.

5. Something that happened to you in 1985? What grade was that .. I graduated 92 so .. hrm. 5th. I got in trouble that year I think for spinning a necklace I wore around and around and around on my desk, and my bitchy teacher took it away and I made such a fuss I got detention. (Shocker, right?)
6. Your prom night?: -My- prom night didn't happen. I didn't go to either Junior or Senior proms, though I was on prom committee. (Another shocker, I know.) I did go to Jason's prom though and .. lessee. I got to be shown off like a little trophy. :)
7. Last thing you said aloud?: "I love you. Drive safe." (Me, to Jason before he left to work.)
8. Last thing someone else said aloud? "I'll see you then." (Jason to me before he walked out the door.)

10. What was in the mail today? It hasn't come yet. Hopefully our membership cards for the NC Zoo.
11. What did you drink today? Nothing so far. I will drink lots of water though, and probably some milk.
12. What is your favorite part of the day? When Jason gets home.
13. Your current To-do list? Discussion questions for Western Civ, Exact/Amp'd/Sony at work, Self Test for Spanish 1, Clean my desk, work on Neely's washcloths, Start baby snuggle/burb cloths/bibs, Read some in 'Fall of the Roman Empire' - No more reading last minute for us!

14. Where are your best friends? Neely, Jen C, Nikki, Brandon. Jason, but that goes without saying.
15. What color is your toothbrush?: Fuscia
16. Any plans for tomorrow night?: Relaxing after a long work day for me.
17. Least favorite place to shop?: The mall.

18. Last thing you bought?: A ballcap from the zoo!
19. Last gift you received?: Hrm. Oh! My phone!
20. Funniest thing you heard/saw all day?: Yesterday?
22. What color is your front door?: Beigey-cream.

23. First thing you did this morning?: Blink and try to separate dream from real.
24. Last thing you ate?: Yummy-licious dessert @ Johnny Carino's - Apple Skilletini.
25. Is your cell phone a piece of crap?: Hell no.
26. What's something you look forward to most in the next week?: Getting paid.

27. What's annoying you right now?: That I have to work.
28. Do you believe in long-distance relationships?: I better, I was in one for 3 months and that's why I'm with Jason now.
29. Is there a person who is on your mind right now? Jason, of course. And D, who did this first.
30. Where is the last place you went?: The NC Zoo in Asheboro.

31. Who is the last person you texted?: Jason.
32. Do you look like your mom or dad?: My mom, big time.
33. Do you smile often?: I try to. :)
34. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?: I like to think so, but probably not. Everyone's either sleeping, or working.

35. Do you wish on stars?: Sometimes.
36. Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?: Nope.
37. Would you kill someone?: Depends on the situation. If I were protecting myself or those I love, hell yes.
38. When did you last cry?: A few days ago. Work and schol had me so impossibly frustrated, I just sobbed.
39. Do you like your handwriting?: No, it's awful.
40. Are you a friendly person: Sometimes.


(Yes, I know. There's no #9. It came to me that way, so I kept it that way. I wonder if there's a reason, or of someone just left it out once and it's managed to stay that way?)

No comments: