The catchen-mistress spake. I obey.
If I had to choose one thing for the rest of my life, I’d choose:
Veggies: Cauliflower
Meat: Prime Rib
Starchy staple: Bread.
Bread: All? Okay, no. Parker-House Rolls.
Animal: Katzen. Which is kinda like catchen, only .. different.
Catchen: Isis.
Soda: Diet Dr. Pepper. No, wait. Birch Beer.
TV program: CSI.
Movie: Ack. Umm. Not V for Vendetta. Maybe the Lord of the Rings trology.
Book: Right now, Understanding Art sounds like fun to have forever. Much mockable art-ism.
Color: Blue.
Wood: Cherry. No. Birch. No. Maple. Maple.
Shoes: Forever? Uhh .. New Balance walking shoes.
Ice cream: Slow Churn Vanilla.
Soap: Cetaphil, aye.
Medication: Mucinex, since apparently, I will have this cough forever.
Metal: Silver
Eyewear: Contacts.
Washing up: Showers, unless I havea -deep- tub. Then bath-showers.
Cold or hot weather: Neither. Cool.
2 comments:
I'm sorry you are still battling a cough! Cool weather is the best!
Are you sure yet on the wood?? :)
Still not well? Blech. I can tell I'm improving at least...
Post a Comment