Thursday, September 14, 2006

Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Look what my husband, the wonderful man that I married, brought me home today!!!!! An I-Mate K-Jam.

*squeees and bounces all around*

I've been ooing and ahhing all over the place about the palm-pilot thing I get to use for work. And when he bought his new phone right before his birthday, I was all kinds of jealous of its drop-out keyboard. And I in general have just been covetous.

Well, tonight he came home with this absolute beauty of a phone, saying that it is because I reached my 10% goal, and got a job that I've kept for a month, and just because. Isn't he sweet, and wonderful? It's blue-tooth ready, has a camera (!!!!!!) and palm-pilot features .. just -everything- I could ever want. Integrated email! Music and videos! It synch's with my computer from -anywhere- as long as I have a signal. HOW FUCKING COOL!!!

I'm going to go eat dinner and watch survivor, and squeal a little more because of my AWESOME NEW PHONE!!!

2 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

That is cool! What a nice hubby...

Chris said...

Wow, that's amazing! What a sweetie.