Sunday, July 09, 2006

Nothing to do with Knitting

4 jobs I’ve had in my life:
* Cashier at a grocery store
* Assistant Secretary at my college
* Cashier at a drug store
* Technical Support representative for an internet call center

4 movies I can watch over and over:
* Legend
* Labyrinth
* Harry Potter Movies
* The Princess Bride

4 TV shows I love to watch:
* CSI (All three)
* American Idol
* Hell's Kitchen
* Knitty Gritty

4 places I have lived:
* Springfield, MA
* Hampton, NH
* Derry, NH
* Rock Hill, SC

4 places I have been on holiday:
* Toronto, Ontario Canada
* Mount PLeasant, MI
* New York City, NY
* Atlantic Beach, NC

4 of my favorite dishes:
* Veal marsala
* Lasagne
* Thai pineapple fried rice
* my own recipe for beef soup.

4 websites I visit daily:
* Livejournal.com
* Blogger
* Xanga
* Mystic Wicks

No comments: