But here's the progress thus far. I'm making this one a lick bigger than mine, and I'm going to be a bit more careful in the washing process so we don't felt the shit out of this one.
I'm just at 4 rounds through the body of the bag .. the bottom I made at 40 stiches and 40 rows, so it's just a wee bit bigger. The upshot of this is, I like this bag so much I'm definitely going to go check out the rest of the bag patterns at Black Sheep Bags and pick up one or two.

I have spent the morning after our Weight Watchers meeting and dropping Jason off at work downloading the podcasts of Cast On and knitting on the Booga for Brandon. I'm enjoying listening to Cast On, immensely. I'm up to episode 2 right now .. I especially liked the 'bonus' podcast entitled Snow Day .. it made me tear up a little actually, because it just sounded so beautiful. Yes, I'm a sap .. build a bridge and get over it, already.
I lost another 2.8 pounds this last week, by the way, for a total weight loss this month of 10.4 pounds. I'm halfway to my first goal of 20% of my starting weight. I'm perfectly on track to have lost that by my birthday, if not well before. I want to lose a total of about 70 pounds though, so that'll be a while. I'm still happy though if I keep at this losing right around 2 pounds a week!
1 comment:
The Sophie bag is another great pattern of theirs. I think you can find it on Magknits. It's smaller and very cute; only took me about two skeins of Noro to make.
Post a Comment