Friday, June 02, 2006

The new Magknits just came out .. luckily, the one projects I -really- want to make from there I already have a cone of cotton yarn for (Sugar & Cream). But I just got email from Berocco, with their new pattern books, and there are several things I want to make already. Soleil is beautiful, and I've wanted an excuse to use the Berocco Suede for a long time .. damn them! And I love this Fleur cardigan, knitted with their new Foliage yarn. And there's a bunch of new booklets for all their new yarns .. all of which I -have to have- ... which in turn is making me want to go out and buy yar. Argh!!

I took the baby towel with me to the movies lastnight, well, yesterday afternoon, though I didn't get more than two rows done. It was X-Men 3, for Lady's sake! How can you knit through that!!! I'm 13 rows in through the hood though .. I'd take a picture, but my husband drove off with my knitting bag in the car this morning, and can't come home at least until lunch. *flop* It's looking good though. I'm on the home-stretch now!

I think, since I have the knitting bug bad right now, I might start on the baby blanket. Or maybe on the Market Bag pattern I found in MagKnits this month. Yay! I've been looking for one of those. And I don't have to worry about needed yarn for it, that's for sure. I have a whole cone of Sugar & Cream just for that purpose!! It's ecru, and rather boring .. but that's okay. The only problem I'm seeing is it calls for US15 circulars, which I don't have. But .. 45 stitches .. I can probably make it on straights, dontcha think?

No comments: