Thursday, June 22, 2006

Ack! I hate ants!!!

I have been dealing with, for the last few hours, a sudden and highly annoying ant invasion into my house. And I don't have the faintest idea WHY they're getting in. I realize it's suddenly VERY hot outside, and that they may be coming in looking for water .. but good god. All of a sudden? Like .. in the last 6 hours? And now I have that creepy-crawly feeling, like they're crawling all over me. I'm going to have to shower before bed, for certain.

Anyone know of any reason ants might suddenly manifest in ones house, and how one might get rid of them, besides highly toxic poisons (which I've already sprayed everywhere possible!)

1 comment:

This Weary Traveler said...

Ugh. I hate when that happens, I don't know why it happens, but been there. Our last house we battled ants every summer. In this house we don't get ants, but every November when the weather gets cold, mice sneak in. You'd think with two dogs and a cat I wouldn't have to worry about mice. I'm against creatures in my house.