Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What I'm knitting now.

I decided it was high time I learned how to knit two socks at once. Double magic loop .. skeeery! I like it though, especially the progress I'm making, though I think I might still knit socks on DPNs too. I just like the way they feel in my hands!

The Wrapigan is still chugging along. I'm actually close to making the second armhole, but it's gotten heavy and I had other things that frankly caught my interest more. But it's not forgotten. not a UFO yet!.

I've found several dropped stitches in this, and I'm thinking I'm going to start over once more. I'm frustrated by this frankly. I really like the yarn, but I can't make it do what I want it to do, and lace ..even this simple feather and fan .. is defeating me.


These were -supposed- to be finished for Christmas, but since Brandon was staying with us at the time, knitting them with him present was .. problematic. They're almost finished now though. I'm going to end up posting the pattern on Ravelry, since it's my own.

No comments: