.. I'm getting a new computer! Two, actually! I posted about it in my boring blog.
I really need to get started on my Sea Urchin top. But yesterday was busy busy, what with errands and such. I'm hoping that I'll be able to cast on today, and at least get through one pattern repeat. I've yet to see how the increasing for this thing is going to be handled. For the sleeves, at least. I can kinda guess how they work it for the top front and back.
Jason has used the 'no more yarn' words. I think because he's the one that buys most of it for me, but he has seen how big The Stash is getting. Even something that used to be small, such as The Sock Stash, is growing. And we have even more yarn coming, probably today if it's not already in the mailbox.
No comments:
Post a Comment