And look at the wonderful thing his parents gave us to celebrate us both graduating with honors!
Why yes, that is a beer bottle sitting next to the plate. My husband has a taste for Yeungling. And what sort of grilling picture would it be if there wasn't a beer in the picture?
In more knitterly news, I've been greatly enjoying getting together with ohter knitters in Rock Hill, and it looks like our new permanent location is going to be Durango Bagel, thanks to the generosity of the owner. In fact, tomorrow night we're getting together again, and I'm actually looking forward to going out. Amazing, hmm?
Honey and B and I are doing our own little knit-along. We're making adorable little stuffed owls. See!

Isn't he cute!
I've also been working on my sock still. I'm up to the arch ribbing now. Not too far now! And it's a good thing, because I'm running out of the 2nd colorway. I think I should be able to make it work though.

And not a moment too soon, too. Jason just got notification from Ellen @ Earthfaire that she's shipping out the next 7 Deadly S(p)ins package. I should have it by week's end. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment