
Angel.
Oh, how I loved Angel. Hated Buffy mind you, but I adored Angel ... and not -just- because David Boreanaz (holy shite I just typed that right without looking it up first!) is very nearly the hottest man on earth.
No, I liked it because of its campy, over-the-top-ness. I loved the cheesy dialogue, the predictable plotlines .. I loved it all.
At least now I get to watch David being all surly and sexy in Bones.

Ahem.
In other news, I finished scarf #2 for the Red Scarf Project. Me! She of the incomplete projects, finished not one but two whole scarves. And if I didn't have so much schoolwork I might just start a third. I might anyway .. maybe. I've another skein of the Italia eye-lash I used for the bias scarf, but I might keep that around. Valentine's Day's a-coming, and I might need it to make a gift instead
Right now, this moment, all I have on my needles is Candleflame, which I actually have a good amount of work done but it's still a very long way from completed, and my sweater, which I really want to finish. But I also want to make some fun-fur hats for Boston Children's Hospital.. I'm frustrated by my complete lack of useful circular needles right now though. All of mine are like 29", and that's just not feasible for making a hat in the round, and I don't have any DPN's higer than a 6. I guess I'll try that next, though I don't relish the thought of knitting fun-fur on 6's.
2 comments:
Hehe we're polar opposites on the Buffy/Angel field. I tend to skip episodes with him in them. Too... broody and angsty.
And I thought Bones was actually going to be on. Not! Bummer.
I hope you got some sleep! AFter all, you found your binder.
Be warned - those dishcloths are weirdly addicting.
WW. I really need to rejoin. But instead I went to the LYS and bought yarn (sale!) and then bought cookies. And whipping cream.
Post a Comment