I know, I know. But I have an excuse. First of all, I've been working 30+ hours a week, which is like double what I had been getting when I started the new job. And second, school got massively crazy all at once towards the end of the semester, and I just didn't have time for anything else.
But I have my grades now, and a month off, and now I can focus on relaxing for a month before classes begin again on January 17th.
ART 101 - Art History and Appreciation - A
AST 101 - Solar System Astronomy - A
HIS 101 - Western Civilization to 1689 - A
SPA 101 - Elementary Spanish I - A
That's right, I have a 4.0 currently. Me. Mrs. hasn't been in school in over a decade has a 4.0 GPA. Woohoo! Now I just need to keep it that way.
I'm taking 5 classes next semester, but they shouldn't be too difficult, and I've decided not to try to take Stellar Astronomy considering the issues we had with the text and study guide not matching up. And besides .. it's too cold to be out observing the stars!
ENG 102 - English Composition II - 3.000
PSC 201 - American Government - 3.000
PSC 215 - State and Local Government - 3.000
PSY 201 - General Psychology - 3.000
SPA 102 - Elementary Spanish II - 4.000
One of those Jason is also taking, and one he's already taken, which is nice. The English Comp I have to take for my degree, as despite having a tone of English classes, I don't have another composition class, and the Spanish I also have to take for the credit, but it should be fairly simple to pass, as I had no problem with the first half. Wish me luck!
(There has been knitting of course, but not a lot. I've been working on a felted bag for Brandon's mom for Xmas, and it's fairly mindless knitting. I got a good 5 inches knitted lastnight while we went looking at christmas lights, but since it's black and plain it's not much to see. I'll post maybe when I have something to show off .. like finished product.)
1 comment:
Great job! I'm sure your next semester will be just as successful!
Post a Comment