Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I got my package from Herrschners, with my Bernat LuLu baby yarn in it. It's sooo cuddly soft, I'm going to be wishing I'd gotten more of this I'm sure. I'm using some of the pink variegated to make a couple of bunnies, though. The solids I'll likely use for baby stuff for my friend D.

I also taught myself to use DPNs yesterday .. I made two little preemie hats, though I'm afraid they're too small to be useful for anything. I'm trying another, this time expressly from a pattern, and on straights. We'll see how that goes. Here's what the first two hats look like, as well as the preemie blanket.



Yes, I still owe pics of my stash. I'm terribly late, but I promise, I'll get to it tomorrow. I felt horrible today, and yesterday I had to go spend time in the city with my husband and our best gay, and one of hubby's co-workers. So I have had -bo- time to actually dig out the stash to flash it. But it's coming, I promise!

No comments: